Rubber Band Library
Rubber Band Library is published in a single edition
with dual licensing.
Using Rubber Band Library in open source applications
- When you receive a copy of Rubber Band Library — whether
by downloading it, pulling it
Github mirror, receiving a copy from a friend or employee, or by
any other means — you're getting it under the terms of
General Public License (version 2 or later).
- That means you get the source code and also the right to modify
and redistribute it, provided you do so under the terms of the
GPL. That is, your application must also be Free Software and you must
provide source code for it.
- As well as these requirements, be warned that you aren't allowed
to publish GPL software through certain distribution channels. For
example, you can't legally distribute code under this licence on the
iOS or macOS App Stores. These are controlled by companies that impose
restrictions on what sort of software they allow.
Using Rubber Band Library in proprietary commercial applications
- For commercial software development, we provide simple and
flexible licences which allow you to take the Rubber Band Library
code, modify it if desired, and redistribute it in proprietary
- You'll be using and distributing the same code you may have
downloaded already, but without the restrictions imposed by the GPL
No expiry date, no royalties.
- Read more and buy a commercial